Programmatic Technology in Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and all over the UAE.

 

Programmatic Ad Platform

Automated RTB Media Buying

Follow, Attract and Convert

In general, only 2% of shoppers convert on the first visit to an online store. Retargeting brings back the other 98% by giving advertisers the ability to leverage user-love data by delivering targeted and meaningful messages to each consumer.

Follow your prospects

Supercharge the conversion

We are specialists in programmatic advertising, let’s identify and engage relevant audiences to bring results to your business 

Dynamic Advertising Campaign in Dubai- Nt Pro Ads
All in NT Platform

Get more Ad traction

Pixel implantation enables having in-depth analysis of the audience reached through campaign and active the complete cycle of Ads

This code creates a list of people who visit the site by placing anonymous retargeting “cookies” in their browsers.

The list allows retargeting ads to display to potential customers whilst they visit other sites.

Adapt geo, demo, and other factors with tailored messaging, imagery, to enhance ad performance

Generate more online sales

200% higher lead-to-close rate

Do remarketing and win back customers that have visited before your website but left without converting 

Our Capabilities

Data, Technology and Intelligence

Retargeting advertising powered by AI and ML: 

AUTOMATED & PERSONALIZED

Real-time automation with personalized display ads which are created dynamically for each target user. Each user sees the right ad at the right time in the right place

PLATFORMS & DEVICES

Increase the chances of converting potential customers by reaching them on different platforms. Retargeting across multiple devices like mobile, tablet is another way to further drive conversion rates

OPTIMIZE & ANALYZE

Campaign optimization is the key of also A/B testing and heatmaps to fine-tune ad campaign. Live performance analytics for all ad campaigns. Measure across audiences, devices, and platforms.

adtech agency in Dubai, uae - programmatic online advertisement in dubai
Advertising campaigns
Employees
Case Studies
Regional Offices
CASE STUDIES

Check our latest Case Studies

We are happy to introduce you our recent campaigns

Toyota Campaign

Increasing test drive of Toyota with special offer from the dealer 

Health Insurance Campaign

Acquiring new members and growing lifetime value of current members 

New Balance Campaign

Increasing online store traffic and maximize conversions 

Performance-based retargeting ads

Qualified online audience using lookalike modelling

Programmatic platform uncovers new audience insights for future media forecasting, maximize return on ad spend by measuring audience impact and refining creative execution 

PARTNERS​

Premium Ad inventory marketplaces​

Stay up to date about the latest happening in the digital marketing

JOIN

Our Professional Advertising Community

Subscribe now and receive the latest news from us!