Programmatic

Retargeting Ads

Do remarketing and win back customers that have visited before your website but left without converting

RETARGETING ADVERTISING

Follow, Attract and Convert

In general, only 2% of shoppers convert on the first visit to an online store. Retargeting is giving advertisers the ability to leverage user-level data to deliver targeted and meaningful messages to each consumer. As a result, retargeting brings back the other 98%. 

For retargeting to work, it is necessary to place a pixel code on your website. This code creates a list of people who visit the site by placing anonymous retargeting “cookies” in their browsers. The list allows retargeting ads to display to potential customers whilst they visit other sites. Ads can adapt to different geographies, demographics, and other factors with tailored messaging, imagery, products and experiences to enhance their relevance (and thus engagement). Every time the customer sees your retargeting ads, the brand gains traction and more recognition. 

BENEFITS OF RETARGETING ADS 
WHERE IS RETARGETING EFFECTIVE
Follow your prospects

Supercharge the conversion

We are specialists in programmatic advertising, let’s identify and engage relevant audience

Our Capabilities

Data, Technology and Experience

Retargeting advertising powered by AI and ML:

AUTOMATED & PERSONALIZED

Real-time automation with personalized display ads which created dynamically for each customer. Every customer sees the right ad at the right time in the right place

PLATFORMS & DEVICES

Increase the chances of converting potential customers by reaching them on different platforms. Retargeting across multiple devices like mobile, tablet is another way to further drive conversion rates

OPTIMIZE & ANALYZE

Campaign optimization is the key of also A/B testing and heatmaps to fine-tune ad campaign. Live performance analytics for all ad campaigns. Measure across audiences, devices, and platforms

adtech agency in Dubai, uae - programmatic online advertisement in dubai
Advertising campaigns
Employees
Case Studies
Regional Offices

Case Studies

Check our latest Case Studies

We are happy to introduce you our recent campaigns

Toyota Campaign

Increasing test drive of Toyota with special offer from the dealer 

Health Insurance Campaign

Acquiring new members and growing lifetime value of current members 

New Balance Campaign

Increasing online store traffic and maximize conversions 

Performance-based retargeting ads

Qualified online audience using lookalike modelling

Programmatic platform uncovers new audience insights for future media forecasting, maximize return on ad spend by measuring audience impact and refining creative execution 

Partners

Premium Ad inventory marketplaces

Go Global, Target Local

JOIN

Our Professional Marketeers Community

Subscribe now and receive the latest new from us!