Partner Account Manager
NTProAds is a global leading Programmatic Advertising Platform in Europe and Middle East region. As an AdTech company, NTProAds expanded its operations from Europe to Middle East starting by GCC, Saudi, Emirates, Oman, Bahrain over the past years and recently, NTProAds acquired ISMC Egypt and rebranded to NTDigital. NTProAds is one of the largest advertising technology leaders in the world and on a journey to becoming a programmatic unicorn. We are aspiring to create a pharos technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire programmatic AdTech ecosystem in our geography.
We are growing and are delighted to say we are looking for an experienced Partner Account Manager from a SaaS or Digital background to join our business team. NTProAds is looking for a Partner Account Manager to join the Emerging MENA team covering Egypt, and to become an integral part of our MENA partner sales organization. This person will be required to drive and execute strategic partner sales plans with key agencies.
At NTProAds, we’re working to be the most digital-growth partner network on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally AdTech-talented, MarTech-minded, and self-driven people. If you’d like to help us build the place to market anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join as a Partner Account Manager to grow the programmatic media buying in MENA.
This position is employed with developing and managing high value partner accounts while executing account management strategies to secure deals that will exceed aggressive agency acquisition and output goals related to the NT partner program. Specifically, this AM will be responsible for building relationships with key agencies and decision-makers within the senior management and executive teams of existing accounts, along with internal stakeholders and cross- functional teams to create and present compelling NT Platform that meet and exceed media buying requirements.
- Manage marketing agencies to have managed-service account for programmatic media buying on NT Platform starting from agreements, media brief, media plan, to insertion order fulfillment.
- Understand the digital-ads industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive digital-ad channels to hit revenue targets.
- Engage with agencies to understand their needs and fit with the NT Platform features.
- Achieve targeted growth of both the volume and value of media briefs, partner performance and media plans.
- Assist partners to drive revenue, remove roadblocks and accomplish daily activities.
- Work closely with partner stakeholders and cross- functional teams (Content, Performance Marketing, Account Managers, and Accounting) to facilitate partner account’s growth.
- Analyze partner request and make recommendations to maximize the potential of the media buying opportunity.
- Manage a portfolio of existing potential partners, looking for opportunities to upsell.
- Provide partner presentations to ensure efficient use of the service to achieve great ROI.
- Providing regular performance reviews and performance reports to ensure maximum partner retention mainly over the phone or zoom.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (Marketing, Mass Communication, etc…)
- SaaS, Digital background in Sales would be ideal
- Perfect fluency in English and Arabic
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be well presented
- Be highly computer literate, adept at excel & PowerPoint & highly online savvy
- Have at least 2 years of professional sales experience, preferably in online media
- A history of achieving sales targets
- A strong and proactive work ethic
- Adept in talking to key decision-makers
- Assertive, influential, and highly motivated
- An ambitious, positive, and committed attitude
- Ability to work in a target-driven company
Are you in with NTProAds?
- If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
Are you ready to apply?
- If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a position that will grow your career and experience, send us your CV to email@example.com subject: Partner Account Manager or click on Apply button below and attach your CV