NTProAds is a global leading Programmatic Advertising Platform in Europe and Middle East region. As an AdTech company, NTProAds expanded its operations from Europe to Middle East starting by GCC, Saudi, Emirates, Oman, Bahrain over the past years and recently, NTProAds acquired ISMC Egypt and rebranded to NTDigital. NTProAds is one of the largest advertising technology leaders in the world and on a journey to becoming a programmatic unicorn. We are aspiring to create a pharos technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire programmatic AdTech ecosystem in our geography.
We are growing and are delighted to say we are looking for experienced Digital Marketer from a SaaS or Digital background to join our marketing department. NTProAds is looking for a Digital Marketer to join the Emerging MENA team covering Egypt, and to become an integral part of our MENA digital marketing organization. This person will be required to execute strategic action plans with key objectives.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketer to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing activities across all digital channels like Website, LinkedIn, Email, Facebook, CRM
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers, designers, animators), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create blog articles, case studies, product presentations, landing pages, newsletters, advertising calendar and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (Business Admin, Marketing, Mass Communication, etc…)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics,
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Are you in with NTProAds?
- If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
Are you ready to apply?
- If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a position that will grow your career and experience, send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org subject: Digital Marketer or click on Apply button below and attach your CV